||1.1 x 1.9 mm|
Micro-Rollmax with a flat 1.1x1.9 mm cross-section heaters are designed to meet the increasing demand for a super-minia-turized heater to be used in the ever-smaller plastic injection nozzles.
Their controlled-atmosphere annealing at the end of the manufacturing process allows their bending into very complex shapes with extremely narrow bending radius.
This lets a total flexibility in the distribution of heating density on the whole surface of the heated body.
The contact of Micro-Rollmax flat 1.9 mm surface provides a high thermal exchange, keeping the heater at a slightly higher temperature than that of the heated object.
If properly used, they are very reliable and provide a long working life.
• Maximum length: 3000 mm
• Tolerance on length: ± 3%
• Minimum length unheated part: 25 mm
• Minimum bending radius: 3mm
• Max. heating power on heated surface: 15 W/cm²
• Max. feeding voltage: 250 V
• Max. heater sheath temperature: 700 ºC (1300 °F)
• Tolerance on power: ± 10%
• Heaters with different technical data can be supplied on request.