• Surface temperature to 750 °C.
• Mid-to-far wavelength infrared heat source provides uniform heat over a large area.
• Primary emission in the 3 - 10 micron range (no visible light), which is the most efficient wavelength for heating of platics, paper, textiles, and drying of most solvents.
• Available with built-in type K thermocouple.
• Available in 122 x 60 mm, 245 x 60 mm, and 122 x 122 mm sizes.
• Available with pink surface that turns to gray when heating, providing evidence of correct operation.
• Clean, non-contaminating, heat operation.
• Glaze-coated ceramic body with no surface flaking or oxidation as on metal sheath elements.
• Provides perfectly repeatable performance.
• Easily arranged in large arrays that may be set up and controlled in zones.
• Operating life over 5,000 hours minimizes machine downtime.
• Iron alloy element wire provides longer life than nickel-chrome alloy wires.
• Resistant to thermal shock. Heaters are not damaged if hit by water spray.