Mini-Rollmax heaters with 1.8 mm round section are used whenever it is needed to easily shape the heater into very complex shapes with narrow bending radius. If property used, they are very reliable and provide a long working life.
||1.3 x 2.3 mm|
Mini-Rollmax heaters with a flat 1.3x2.3-mm cross section are the ideal solution to heat small-diameter cylinders, as in plastic injection nozzles.
After controlled-atmosphere annealing, they have a high malleability that lets their bending into very complex shapes with an optimal heat distribution.
The contact of their flat 2.3 mm surface provides a high thermal exchange, keeping the heater at a slightly higher temperature than that of the heated object.
If properly used, they are very reliable and provide a long working life.
• Maximum length: 3000 mm
• Tolerance on length: +/- 3%
• Minimum length unheated part: 25 mm
• Minimum bending radius: 3mm
• Max. heating power on heated surface: 15 W/cm2
• Max. feeding voltage: 250 V
• Max. heater sheath temperature: 700 °C (1300 °F)
• Tolerance on power: +/- 10%
• Heaters with different technical data can be supplied on request.