- Air temperatures to 1400°F (760°C)
- Complete closed loop control system with over-temperature protection
- 304 Stainless Steel housing
- Replaceable element assembly
- Heavy-gauge threaded inlet/exit orifices
- Quick connect polarized electrical plugs
- Single-pass up to 100 psi
- Triple-pass up to 25 psi
Dual sensors within the Hot Air System sense both element temperature along the entire length of the heater and ambient temperature at the heater lead connections. These sensors will override any other system input, thereby preventing the element from overheating or premature element failure. The controller is preset to limit the maximum operating temperature at either of these sensors, eliminating the possibility of exceeding the maximum recommended operating temperatures.
To determine the proper size heater, plot a point, which defines your required air temperature and flow. The nearest curve to the right and above this point represents the proper heater selection.
All temperature measurements were created using an exposed junction, 1/16" diameter "K" thermocouple.